Above is Emily holding baby Grace......
Above is Jared holding Grace....
Above is Connor so proud to be holding Grace.... Just don't take her away cause he will scream for his baby back... SOOOOOO CUTE trust me...And Grace is about to get a new addition to the family Auntie Haylee should be delivering Russell any day now.... Then I will have pictures of the two babies...
Until then here is one of Grace with her cus Tanner and Auntie Haylee..


3 comments:
awww, yay! we're famous! Well, my kids are...
And they sure DO love Miss Gracie! I'm still chuckling over how you got Connor over his fit about not being allowed to go upstairs by offering to let him hold her...
I am so proud to have all those little kids in my life!
Great Mommies equal great little kids! SO CUTE!
woo hoo, look how long we've been up. You must LOOOOOOOOVE us! ha ha!
Post a Comment