Monday, July 28, 2008

Grace is SIX MONTHS OLD and Debra had her BABYSHOWER

Well yesterday Grace turned six months old and it was also the day that we had Debra's baby shower. Her and Doug are getting ready to welcome there baby boy into the world. We were so lucky to be able to add Debra to our family back in September now we are getting ready to welcome their first child! I am so excited for them both and I know Grace will be happy to have a cousin so close to her in age.
Here is Debra giving Grace a bottle and seeing what she is going to loving doing soon!
Debra got TONS of great gifts!
Yes, I will post pictures of their new baby boy once he is born! Oct 1 But until then we wish them the best and look forward to seeing the cute little guy!

1 comment:

Leah said...

six months old... how the time flies!

fun about the cousin on the way!