Little kids in fancy clothes are heartbreaking! I'm not sure there are many pictures of Grace with the other kids, either, so I'm glad this one got taken...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did anyone else notice how wonderful our baby Grace smelled on the wedding day? She was a flower girl and she smelled better than a flower! I could just eat her up! Jarebear...I didn't get to snuggle so no idea how good the ring barer smelled : )
Hello Everyone!
I am a new mom to Grace Janie who has changed me and I am loving it. Chris and I are enjoying all the time we have with our new love. We are learning that there are going to be great time and some challenges with it.
2 comments:
Did anyone else notice how wonderful our baby Grace smelled on the wedding day? She was a flower girl and she smelled better than a flower! I could just eat her up!
Jarebear...I didn't get to snuggle so no idea how good the ring barer smelled : )
Awhhhh that is a sweet picture!!
Post a Comment