I know I have a lot of great times a head of me that I don't even know about I am just loving my little angel. She looks at me with such love in her eyes and I just want to remember that forever. Grace will have a great life I know that!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Almost Ten weks old......
Grace is growing and changing so fast that I can not even keep up with it all I am so shocked when I look back at pictures of when she was born. My little girl is growing up so fast!! I know I know trust me the big things have not even started yet... Wow this is going to be an emotional roller coaster. I am way to emotional to being going down this road I need to freeze her as she is now....

I know I have a lot of great times a head of me that I don't even know about I am just loving my little angel. She looks at me with such love in her eyes and I just want to remember that forever. Grace will have a great life I know that!
I know I have a lot of great times a head of me that I don't even know about I am just loving my little angel. She looks at me with such love in her eyes and I just want to remember that forever. Grace will have a great life I know that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Emotional rollercoaster is RIGHT!
She's a beautiful little girl, with wonderful parents and a lot of life and GROWING still left ahead of her. LOL I wish kids came with pause and mute buttons... and maybe even FF and RW buttons as well. Rewind to the good stuff, fast forward through tantrums and tearful car rides... ha!
Post a Comment