Left to right... Mary ( Marlee's friend), Aunt Marlee, Cus/Friend Leah, and ME ME ME!!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
MS Walk
As most of you know yesterday was the MS walk. It was five miles at the Point Defiance Zoo, the weather could not have been any better for it. We REALLY lucked out on that one. I was worried that I was going to need to talk myself through the last mile, I just had a kid and have not gotten into shape again. But as most of you know women are great at talking and we talked so much that we didn't even know we were almost done. We started our walk a little before nine and got done a little after ten. We figured that it took us about an hour and thirty minutes to walk it. This was my first year doing it and it was great I can not wait to do it again. Thanks Leah and Aunt Marlee for letting me join you. Also thank you to all of you who donated I raised 280.00 this year and hope to double that next year...... =)
Left to right... Mary ( Marlee's friend), Aunt Marlee, Cus/Friend Leah, and ME ME ME!!!
Left to right... Mary ( Marlee's friend), Aunt Marlee, Cus/Friend Leah, and ME ME ME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
well, just look at us, enjoying that sun and fresh air! LOL I could swear I just saw that same picture somewhere else... ha ha ha ha! I'm so glad you could join us this year; it was tons of fun! Lunch afterwards was YUM! LOL
So glad you joined us! What a perfect weather day for your first time with us!!
Post a Comment