Saturday, April 19, 2008

Going to the chapel and we're gonna get MARRIED!!

So for those of you that have not heard Chris and I are getting married. We have set the date so let all the fun begin, that is for me. =) We are getting married in Tacoma @ the Landmark Convention Center on August 24, 2008.

My mom and I went dress shopping today and that is when it really hit me that I am really getting married. I felt like such a little kid I was all happy and SHOCKED. Wow me in the white dress and not in a bridesmaid dress. It was fun and now I have a lot more shopping to do, still need to decide which one I love!!! TOO MANY CHOICES!!

Chris is being great with all the planning. I am not sure if he really cares about the plans or if he is just pretending but he is being a great sport. Thanks Babe!

I still have a lot to do but I have only been planning since April Fools day when I got my ring.....
Better get back to planning!!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

yay yay yay!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys.