For those of you that didn't know Chris and I got a new baby and I am not talking about Grace this time. We bought a new car, it is mine though! We really wanted one that I felt safer in and one that Chris didn't worry about her and I breaking down in. Sorry to inform you all but I don't know how to fix cars so I would have to call someone. He doesn't want that phone call and figures that he would be able to fix it if he was driving it so now he is driving that car. I LOVE my new car. It is bigger, nicer, safer, and so sweet to be in. Plus we will be able to pack up and go camping or what not a lot easier in this car then my other on. We bought a 2005 Honda CRV SE!!! It only had 27000 miles on it when we got it. It has everything we could want in a car!
Check it out...

See Love the new ride.......... Hope no one runs into this one!!!! (knock on wood!)
1 comment:
enjoy the new car! It's pretty awesome. Though not so sure Gracie enjoys it as much?? ha ha ha!
Post a Comment