Sunday, April 20, 2008
Brag Time!
So today she is 12 weeks old. Wow I can not believe it has been that long. It really doesn't feel like it. Yesterday when I gave her a bottle she decided she wanted to make sure that HER bottle was not going anywhere. So she grabbed onto it and held it until she finished it. I am so proud of my baby girl downing the bottles and holding on to them. She even did it today when Chris gave her a bottle at church. Pretty soon she will be sitting up with us at the table. NOW THAT JUST SEEMS SO ODD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YOU STOP THAT GROWING UP RIGHT NOW LITTLE MISSY MISS! Stay a little lump of newborn forever, ya hear??
way to go sweet girl! Tell your mommy that it'll still be plenty long before you're sitting at the table with the rest of the family...LOL Connor's almost two and still hasn't been granted the privelege on a regular basis. ha ha
Post a Comment