Sunday, April 6, 2008
Sleeping Angel
Last night Grace went to bed at about 8 when she normally goes down for the night at about 10-11 and I was so worried that she was going to wake up and be up all night. We put her in her crib since we were going to eat and thought it was going to be one of those thirty minute naps. But at 11:30 she was still asleep so we decided to go to bed and we would just turn on the monitor so we could listen to her. But that wasn't enough we had to go and keep checking on her. Touching her to make sure she was still alive. Finally we both feel asleep, but I woke up at about 5am in a panic cause she had not woke up yet. Normally she sleep about 6-7 hours before waking up, so at nine hours I was TOTALLY SHOCKED. So I went into her room and had to check on her. Yep, she was still breathing so back to bed I went. Until about 6:15 when she woke up. Wow that actually made me feel good to have her wake up. We changed a diaper that was more then ready for a change and had a bottle then back to sleep she went. We had to wake up about 8 so that we could get ready for church. Wow my little angel was wore out. I guess her day with Leah and myself shopping for beds just made her want to sleep. I will have to try that more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ha ha! I was gonna say "Guess we pooped her out with all that driving and shopping"!! You beat me to it.
It's shocking and scary the first few times, but then it's WONDERFUL. But not matter how little, or how MUCH they end up sleeping for us, we'll ALWAYS feel the need to check on them during the night (I do anyway!).
Glad you got some extra zzzz's!
Post a Comment