See I told you she was being cute, not like she isn't always!!!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Those things keep moving!!!
While I was cooking dinner last night Grace was sitting in her bouncy chair watching me. I was also watching her! =) She was so cute looking at her hands and feet. So confused about them and what they were doing. She would move one foot then the other. She was kicking them and then oh the hands moved too!! Wish you all could have seen it!!
See I told you she was being cute, not like she isn't always!!!
See I told you she was being cute, not like she isn't always!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it when they start noticing parts of their bodies! Some of my favorite pictures of the kids are when they're flat on their backs with their feet in the hands (I even have video of Emily sucking her big toe! or wait, was it Jared???? LOL!)
Post a Comment